Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ruth & Arty

As it turns out, I have quite a Clark, Winterbottom, Winslow art archive. So I've scanned everything that would fit on the scanner. 

They're all absolutely Wonderful.

I've also scanned a lot of photos of our families together. Beautiful times!

Many of my most precious moments as a child were with Aunty Ruth, Uncle Arty, Billy, Dee, Ed and other members of their family; Grandma & Grandpa Clark, Helen & Jane and of course Rowdy and Smidgen.

So this post is in memory of Aunty Ruth & Uncle Arty whose Love, Generosity and Compassion for all those who knew them was truly unlimited. We all miss them so and feel them in our day to day lives knowing they are with us always.


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for posting these pictures. I loved them! I feel like I got to know my grandparents in a whole new way! Thank you, thank you.